- Work closely with Marketing Team to develop programming calendars and project schedules
- Lead A/B tests in subject lines, creative and copy tests to improve open-rates, click-through rates and conversion
- Maintain and analyze weekly and monthly reports for email KPI results diving into subject line open rates and creative review click-through rates
- Oversee daily email operations, coordinate email production and QA processes to ensure emails are accurate and deployed on time
- Create accurate lists and segments to deploy emails and meet business goals
- Deploy emails and monitor deliverability issues
- Assures tracking and other program integrations are functioning correctly before deployment
- Log & monitor any bugs in the email marketing program and effectively get these issues resolved
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and brand consistency in email communications
- Leverage business intelligence tools to deliver standardized campaign and customer reporting
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the build, edit, test and launch of digital marketing campaigns.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing all production, deployment, tracking, link building for marketing emails, trigger communications and event campaigns.
The ability to analyze data and recommend actions to improve performance is key. They will be using multiple digital platforms.
This position will support a fast-paced team. Candidate must be focused and ensure that all email initiatives are executed on time and in accordance with business goals.
Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Adobe Photoshop would be a plus
- Marketing experience
- Digital Marketing & CRM experience preferred
- Experience with email automation and/or predictive customer behavioral modeling a plus
- Must know Google Analytics, Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point)
- Meticulous attention to detail, organized, and strong project management skills
- Affinity for learning new technologies and skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, prioritize projects and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Motivating salary and performance based bonuses
- Working from home
- Happy friday lunch with the team
- Various team activities, monthly Team-buildings
- Creative work environment
- Opportunity to develop a successful career into a growing RO-U.S. company